Survivors of Sex Trafficking
- Central Coast Freedom Network
- CCFN is local non-profit that mobilizes the community to counter human trafficking, including sex trafficking, by providing services such as community education, resource referrals, and emergency and transitional support
- RISE San Luis Obispo
- RISE is a local non-profit in San Luis Obispo County that provides confidential counseling and treatment services for survivors of sexual and intimate partner violence. 24-Hour Crisis Hotline: 855.886.RISE (7473). Business Line: 805.226.5400
- SLO Victim Witness Assistance Center
- Victim Witness can help sex trafficking victims with support and referrals for housing/relocation, immigration status, health care, food, employment assistance, counseling, and court support. Contact them at 805-781-5821 or toll free at 855-781-5821.
- Polaris Project
- Polaris is a leading non-profit that serves victims and survivors through the National Human Trafficking Hotline, builds a dataset that illuminates how human trafficking really works in real time, and turns knowledge into targeted systems-level strategies to disrupt and prevent human trafficking. Polaris also operates the U.S. National Human Trafficking Hotline that you can reach by calling 1-888-373-7888. You can also text “BeFree” to 233733.