Contact Info: email@example.com, 805-756-2282
Location: University Union, Building 65, Room 217
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9am - 5pm
Christina Kaviani - Safer Director
|Kara Samaniego - Safer Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org | 805-756-2282
If you need help now:
If this is an emergency, call 911.
Other Confidential Resources
- Cal Poly Counseling Center: 805-756-1211
Physical Location: Building 27, Room 135
- RISE: 24 hour crisis line, 855-886-7473
51 Zaca Lane #100 San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (off-campus)
- Stand Strong: 24 hour crisis line, 805-781-6400
51 Zaca Lane #150, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 (off-campus)
- RAINN Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network: 1-800-656-HOPE
This 24 hour national hotline will automatically connect you to your nearest crisis center.
- Title IX Coordinator, Brian Gnandt: email@example.com | 805-756-1400
- University Police Department: 805-756-2281
- SLO Police Department: 805-781-7317
Leave Us Feedback!
If you have any concerns or feedback on Safer and/or Cal Poly’s efforts at combating sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking, please leave comments here. Feedback from anyone (students, faculty, staff, parents, etc.) is welcome.